Bryant Evolution Communicating Fan Coil
FE4A Communicating Puron Fan Coil
Industry-leading Evolution Series Puron Fan Coil with self diagnostic features.
- Smart Diagnostics – self configuring & easier troubleshooting
- Puron refrigerant TXV (Thermostatic Expansion Valve) factory installed, maximizes performance
- 15 to 20 degree warmer supply air temperatures. Significantly warmer than conventional heat pump systems when installed with Bryant Evolution Control
- Improved humidity control when installed with Bryant Evolution Control
- DuraTech coil with sweat connections
- TDR (Time-Delay Relay) factory installed
- Condensate pan constructed of engineered polymer and reliable brass drain connections, provides maximized draining performance
- Multiple electric entry for application flexibility (high and low voltage)
- Variable capacity, unit can be matched with various outdoor unit sizes
- Maximizes system efficiency (increased SEER)
- Unique cabinet design to meet air leakage regulations
- Connections for electronic air cleaners and humidifiers
- High efficiency, variable speed blower motor (ECM) with communicating technology
- Field-installed auxiliary heaters available, staged for improved comfort
- Factory supplied washable filter and power plug
- Multipoise fan coil design for installation flexibility in upflow, downflow, and horizontal applications (FE5A is upflow/downflow only). Modular cabinet designs available.
- Ultra-low power consumption during fan only operation
- Replaceable 5-amp auto-type fuse protects control board
- Cabinet fully insulated with high density, 1-in. thick (R4.2) insulation
- Pre-painted 20-gauge galvanized sheet metal cabinet.